Business Process Management
Companies can only fulfil the increasing requirement of time, quality, costs and flexibility
if they look at the change as a permanent challenge and a constant process. The change thereby comprises
the entire company.
In the center of attention are the following aspects, which are at the same time a significant driver or rather the success factors of the business process management:
• Visions & Strategies
• Organisations & Processes
• Persons & Employees
• Technology & Tools
• Culture & Values
Main objectives of the business process management as an integrated approach and method concept are the increase of the customer satisfaction as well as the rise of the productivity. Both of these objectives contribute to the increase of the company value and goodwill respectively.
Effectiveness & Efficiency
"Doing the right things right"
Effectiveness means "to do the right thing". The results of insufficient effectiveness are unsatisfied customers and employees. Efficiency means „to do something right”. At this point it is all about the economic achievement of the set objectives.
Essential characteristics of the business process management are:
• The strategic and customer-oriented alignment of the organisation
• The identification of the business processes which are necessary to fulfil the business
• The implementation and control of the identified processes through effectiveness and
efficiency parameter such as customer satisfaction, productivity, adherence to delivery
dates, process time, quality and costs
• The process optimization through methods and procedures such as Business Process
Reengineering, Total Cycle Time, Kaizen/KVP, Lean Management and/or Six Sigma.
The IT is an important supportive component in this so defined business process and has a strong influence on the efficiency of the business processes.
Typical tasks within the framework of the business process management are, e.g.:
• Reduction of product development cycles
• Improvement of product quality
• Avoidance of rejects
• Increase of process capability
• Shorter lead times in administration and production
• Improvement of delivery capacity and delivery reliability
• Reduction of stock
• Reduction of costs
• Improved customer service
Our holistic approach combines know-how and experience in the information technology with modern methods and concepts of business process management.
The approach on the principle of the PDCA Model and the DMAIC control circuit to optimize existing processes is the basis for a systematic and fact-based project work with sustainable and measurable results.